- First and only in the industry to use LED lights as a standard
- First and only to use Epoxy floors as a standard
- First and only to use and market Lexan(C) Louvers to provide natural light & ventilation while keeping the weather out
- Only company to exclusively offer Red Shield fire retardent from ECO Shield
- While most concrete slabs for Pre-Built restrooms test at 5000 psi, our slabs consistently test around (approx.) 7000 psi
- CorWorth is the only public restroom company to offer concrete block, steel frame, ECO Shield wood frame, and floorless options.
- Our ability to Customize to any existing architecture and overall custom look
- We have a true dedication to Customer Service that separates us from the competition
With roots in the business dating back to 1976, Corworth has the experience to be innovative and retain the highest quality in the industry.
While other companies may have to resort to gimmicks or employ cost-cutting strategies to gain an edge, CorWorth stands behind its name, its history, and its promise of excellence. This is why CorWorth has been chosen over competitors like Public Restroom Company©, Romtec©, CXT© and many others as the resource of choice for cities, counties, states, and federal parks across the country.
CorWorth’s many years of experience working with government agencies’ parks and maintenance departments have helped develop an innovate management systems in conjunction with the idea of Smart Park Technologies.
- Meet or exceed local building codes
- Withstand extreme conditions
- Resist vandalism
- Provide low-maintenance solutions
Other companies may be limited in their floorplans, materials, and ability to stand up to on-site architecture, like CXT© Public Restroom Company©, and Romtec©.
CorWorth offers standard sizes and designs along with an array of options that allow customers to customize the size, style, design, and materials. Facilities are constructed from a choice of concrete block or wood frame in waterborne and water-less configurations. Restroom facilities can also have concessions, laundry, showers, or storage added.